12/3/08

Busy Busy!

We have been busy, busy at the Bahn house these days, like I know everyone is these days, so I apologize for not being a very good blogger late.y. I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. We had a nice time on Thursday up at Chisago. Cullen's cousin Julie had us all over for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. It was way too delicious and we ate way too much.

On Friday I got to go over to our friends Mary and Dustan's house and take some pictures of their new little girl, Quinn. It was lots of fun and they were so sweet to let me try out some new pictures with their tiny, little one. She was such a good sport. You can check her out on my photo blog. She is way too adorable. On Friday night we had a little party with Cullen's Brewer baseball team over at one of his teammates homes. Thanks so much Adam and Jenna for hosting. We had a lot of fun, and a Wii and Guitar Hero may definitely need to be in our future!
Saturday was a nice day at home, just relaxing and hanging out, minus a quick trip into the clinic. Poor Avery has come down with a cold, yet again. No ear infection yet, which is good, but the poor thing is so congested, she doesn't want much to do with sleeping or even eating too much these days. She is in pretty good spirits when she is awake though, so that is good. We also spent some time at my parents house, so Avery could play with her bff Nana! :) The girl loves her Grandparents, that is for sure, and got to see lots of both sets of them this weekend. It was great.

On Sunday I got to go take pictures of another little guy. It was fun to get to have a little boy to take some pictures of for something different. This new hobby of mine is sure keeping me busy, but I'm loving all the practice, and am having the most fun. I just love it!
On a note so happy note, Cullen's grandma Evie passed away on Friday. We went to Chisago for her funeral on Monday. She was 92 years old, which means she was born in 1916. That is just crazy to think about. She will definitely be missed. I only got to know her for a few years, but I always had fun talking with her. Cullen definitely seemed to bring out the best in her, as she was always in great whenever we were around! It is always hard to suffer a loss during the holidays, but she is in a better place now, and that makes it easier, just knowing that.
I think that is pretty much it for now. If you even managed to read all my ramblings. I promise, I will post some pictures from the weekend soon, but don't have them on this computer right now.
(Mara, I will even try to find some of Avery causing trouble to post just for you, because trust me, the girl can get into mischief with the best of them! I guess I just always post the happy, sweet pictures!)

0 comments: