11/24/08

What a difference a year makes...

So I took pictures off Avery last week on the 19th, which marked a year from when she came home from the hospital ( I should say I took snapshots..dark evening, flash..not "pictures"..I have to clarify know..don't judge!)  We took pictures of her that day when she came home from the hospital and we put her in her glider.  We didn't know what else to do! :)  Anyway, I thought it would be funny to take pictures in her glider a year later, so we dug it out and stuck her in it!  She liked her new, old, toy!  My what a year can do?!  From barely 5 lbs. to 21 lbs...just crazy!  I can't even believe it to look at it!  Our baby isn't such a baby anymore.  Honestly, I know I keep saying it, but where did that time go.  Aww..I might need to head off for a good cry now :)
Then...

Now...

(Right before she decided it would be fun to try to summersault out of the glider!)

1 comments:

The Nesslers said...

This picture is absolutely crazy! It really puts it into perspective on how fast they grow!