11/13/08

New Picture Blog!

This is a big step for me to share, but I figured I would anyway! So I figured some of you might be tired of looking at my pictures on here, so I decided to start a picture blog! My hobby is really starting to blossom, too bad it is November and I have a long, dark Minnesota winter ahead of me. Inside pictures just are NOT the same when you depend on using natural light! It is a work in progress, but if you care to see anything I'm doing, you can check it out there, and I'll stop putting them here and save this for our personal, family stuff. If you want me to practice on your family, I'm totally up for it, but maybe we can wait until April or May! :) Just kidding...we can make it work. I just took pictures of three little ones indoors last weekend. It was a learning experience but we still got some cute ones I think. However, I'm always up for newborn and little ones practice inside, so if you're up for it, let me know!! Keep in mind..it is PRACTICE! Here is the other blog:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new site Jen! You're SO incredibly talented and I'm always looking froward to seeing what you can do next. Congrats!

Tom, Jaime, Kendra said...

Hey Jen. You are so good at taking pictures! You will have to take baby pics for me, when we have one! The new site is really nice. Hope everything is going well. We should get together soon!

Kevin Watterson said...

You are awesome at taking pictures!

Anonymous said...

Jen,
I liked your logo, I liked the way your name was printed. Very elegant.

I can't tell you how many people have commented to me about the picture you took of Patience this summer. Her face is in real sharp focus, and the rest of it fades out to out of focus. Do you know the one? It's a striking photo.

I don't go out of my way to show it to people but everyone who comes into my office asks about it.

Jen said...

thanks for the compliments guys..you are too sweet!