12/3/08

Happy Thanksgiving!

I couldn't post pics before, so here are a just a few from Thanksgiving weekend.  She had a way cute Thanksgiving dress, and even some boots with the fur (which she isn't so sure about!)  It was a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend!
Playing in the yard on one of the last semi-nice days we can do this I'm sure.  This was the day after Thanksgiving, trying out her Thanksgiving dress again, with jeans this time as more of a tunic.  Yeah, she is stylin! :)  (Yes, she wore it two days in a row because I love it and I don't know how long it will fit!)
Thanksgiving Day as we were leaving Grandma and Grandpa Bahn's for cousin Julie's house.  She wouldn't stand still for a quick picture.  All I wanted was a picture of the dress, the leggings, and the boots!  This is the best I got at the given moment!
You will have to excuse the hair - she was fresh up from a nap, and had some major bedhead going on!  I think it gives her character :)

0 comments: