12/13/08

Under the Weather

Avery came down with the flu this week, poor little thing.  Luckily it was only a 24 hour thing, but it was no good.  I got to stay home with her on Friday and she spent the day resting up.  She would try to play, and then just lay her little head down.  She got lots of rest, and is pretty much back to normal.  Uncle Jeff wanted new pictures, so here you go.  I did take a few that day...even though she wasn't feeling well, she just looked so sweet and I loved all the snuggling we got to do that day.  We're sure glad she is back to her normal, energetic self again!
This little ice cube thing works wonders and came in so handy when she wasn't feeling well
Oh mom, I wish I could just go out and play
I can still try to play with the tree right??
Sweet girl

0 comments: