12/22/08

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree...

Merry Christmas!  I have been a bad blogger lately and have lots of catching up to do.  Last week we visited Santa, and we've also had Christmas with my family, so I have lots of pictures to post.  We've been busy, busy, busy and they probably won't get posted tonight.  I promise to get them up soon though.  I'm thinking we'll have some time on Christmas day when we just enjoying some peaceful, family time together.  

We were at my parents for Christmas today with my family, and Avery was playing by my mom's beautiful tree before we left tonight.  I took the opportunity to try out some fun things with my camera,  and thought these pictures turned out kind of different and cool.  The little one near the bottom in her cute, cozy jammies would be Avery!  She looks like she is putting the finishing touches on Nana's tree!  Here is wishing you a beautiful Christmas.  Enjoy this special time with your loved ones.  I am so thankful everyday for my amazing family and all of the blessings I am so fortunate to have in my life.  May your Christmas be filled with peace, love and joy.


0 comments: