11/3/07

Children's Hospital

Avery made it safely to Children's Hospital in Minneapolis. Wow, what a place this is! There are so many tiny babies, it actually makes Avery look big! We are counting our blessings to have her be doing as well as she is. She has a nice little spot in the corner of the NICU. I would sure love to have her home, but this is where she needs to be for now. They are just going to monitor her for a few days, and when everything looks good, and she can keep her own temp, they will move her back to Waconia until she is ready to come home for good! They are also trying to determine why she came early in the first place. I'm anxious to hear that for myself. I got lots of snuggles this morning. It is so nice to be able to hold her, though I'm not loving all the cords in the way. When I got here this morning, they even had a little onesie on her and a bow in her hair! Cullen and his mom got to stay here in a sleep room last night, so they were nice and close to her. I don't know how well they slept, but I'm so glad they were here with her!

Avery and her daddy
Avery and mama snuggling She is so long..now we just need to get that baby fat on her!
Snuggled on her tummy..this is a preemie diaper!!! She is so tiny!
This was when I first got here to see her this morning! Cullen had her all cute for me!

0 comments: