11/20/07

My Growing Belly

I don't have too many belly pictures from my pregnancy with Avery.  I had good intentions of doing them weekly, and started out doing really good, but then I kind of stopped remembering, and the weeks went by too fast!   I would highly recommend it, and hope to be better the second time around.   It is so fun to see that baby grow!  But I do have a few and thought I would come back and add the ones I do have to my blog, as she might like to see them someday.  I didn't want them at the beginning, so I'm putting them here!
This one is the last one I have and was taken at about 30 weeks.  She was born at 33 1/2 weeks, so I got a little bigger, but not a whole lot.  I never really did get to that hugely uncomfortable stage.
This one was at 29 weeks
16 weeks
12 weeks - starting to show more
8 weeks
Just found out..4 weeks...SO excited!

0 comments: