9/17/08

Pretty Orelia!

So it's official..my friends have the cutest babies ever! I got some more baby picture practice yesterday with our friends Nick and Amy's little girl, Orelia! She was so cute and so fun. She is just two weeks old, and she was awake the whole time! So we didn't get the curly, newborn pics, but you get to see her gorgeous blue eyes, which is just as wonderful! She is such a pretty baby. Thanks for putting up with me and my picture practice. I know these aren't pictures of Avery, but I'm sure you all can appreciate a beautiful, newborn baby! Thanks again Nick and Amy, for letting me take these pictures. I had a blast!

So little!


LOVE LOVE the mad face!! (Yes, this was the last one we took!)
Sweet baby feet
Could she be any sweeter??

1 comments:

Matt, Kari, Patrick & Finley Houser said...

Jen, you take some amazing photos... I love the black & whites... I would never be able to tell you are an amateur!! Hopefully you can try the same with your new little cousin this winter!! :) Take care, KARI