9/1/08

Orelia Mary!!!

My friend Amy and her husband Nick welcomed their beautiful baby girl into the world yesterday!  Orelia Mary was born yesterday afternoon and weighed 7 lbs. 2 oz. and was 20 1/2 in. long (I hope I got that all right Amy!) We got to go see her today and she is absolutely beautiful!!  I'm so excited for Avery to have a little friend around, as I see lots of play dates in the future!  She is an adorable little bundle of pink, and the pictures are too cute not to share!  Congrats Amy and Nick on your new family!!!
Opening up those blue eyes!
I love Nick's thumb on her forehead, it puts it into perspective how little she is!
Ready to eat!
SOOOOOOOO  SWEET!!!!
The new family!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so happy for Amy! And I love Orelia's name...especially the middle. Please pass along our congratulations and hope the new family is doing well.

The Nesslers said...

Make sure to tell Amy congrats! Even though we've never met I feel like I know her....hope to see you guys soon.

Jenna said...

Seeing this precious little baby makes me want to have another one...today...then I can have next summer off on maternity leave, too. ;)