10/27/08

Beautiful Fall Colors!!

You are probably getting sick of my non-Avery pics, if that is what you come here to see..which it probably is! But I just get excited about pictures..yes, I'm a dork..and Avery can only take soo many!! I'm thinking of starting a separate blog just for pictures, so you can go if you want, or just ignore me! For now..you will have to put up with it. :) Last weekend, the leaves were BEAUTIFUL!!! If you know me, you know fall is my favorite time of year. Luckily, my niece Ansley doesn't mind having her picture taken (if you can tell!!) and let me bug her and take her out around town. Combine her with the leaves, and of course you will have beautiful pictures!! Also, I wanted to check out the new blog layout. I'm going for a more simple look. Hope you like it! (Also, I still can't figure out how to get the pictures in the order I want on this mac..hmm..)



A goofy one, but it is so Ansley being Ansley!
Playing in the leaves - I LOVE this one!



Love the pics with my $9 chair from Frosted Pane..Cullen officially thinks I've lost it!

0 comments: