10/8/08

11 Month Avery!!

So we REALLY needed so new pictures of Avery..and I don't even mean that sarcastically!  I have been taking lots of pictures, but none of Avery!  So here are a ton!  We went to my parents backyard today because the leaves are so pretty!  She didn't really want her picture taken, so that hasn't changed much, but we did get a few!  I messed up on lots though, and didn't change my focus point, and didn't realize this until I saw them on my computer.  I guess that is why we practice! At least I made this mistake on my own child when I can just do them again, and not on someone else!  She has gotten SO big, and is starting to walk!   She will be 1 in just under a month.  How fast the year has gone.  Seeing these pictures, she looks like such a big girl!
Aww..pretty girl!
Mama look... a leaf!

This one totally looks like she is hiking through the woods!

Making "the face" for her uncle Jeff.  We haven't seen it in a few weeks, but it was back today!


Love that cute little booty!
Lauren was making her smile with her bear...it worked for a little while!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love the vest! Looks familiar...any news from Katie?

The Nesslers said...

I am in love with all of your pictures and her adorable outfits! Hope to see you guys soon...can't believe Avery is walking!