8/10/08

Nieces and Nephews!!

My family had their annual fantasy football draft this weekend at my mom and dad's house, and it just so happened to be the same day I got my new camera lens!  So I brought it with and the nieces and nephews let me try it out on them.  As you can see, they hated having their picture taken!  It was nice to finally have a subject that doesn't try to crawl away from me!  Avery enjoyed her time off :) The new lens is lots of fun and I can't wait to try it out some more.  You might notice Noah is missing from the pics..he was busy with the draft, and was too busy for pics. (I didn't even tell them how to pose..they are just that photogenic on their own...crazy kids!)
Kade
The girls
Patience's senior picture!! :)  It just reminds me of one!
Patience
Ansley
Ansley
Sweet Auden
Auden
Kade

1 comments:

The Nesslers said...

Love your new lens! I might have to hire you to come down after the baby is born to take some pictures!! It was good to see you guys today:)