8/18/08

More picture practice!

I hope you're not getting tired of my picture posts yet.  So I got to practice my picture skills on my niece and nephew, Noah and Ansley, again this weekend.  This time they got all dolled up and Noah was there too.  It's so fun when you have such beautiful kids to practice on.  I need all the practice I can get, so if you want me to practice with your kiddos, let me know and I would LOVE to!  I won't promise anything too great yet, but you won't be out anything but maybe a little time, and hopefully we'll get some good ones for you!    These are just a few of my favorites from the weekend..I think there are about 150 of them! I may have a problem :)

Noah's senior picture :)

(Played with a chocolate tone on this one..kind of fun!)

(Need some more practice on two kids together..this one is a tad blurry, but I still like it)

Noah looking so cool - what  a little stud

Yes, she poses all on her own :)
Love her in black and white
Pretty Ansley

2 comments:

Kevin from Minneapolis said...

These are great.

The Nesslers said...

So gorgeous Jen! I love them all. Even if you can't make it down to Mankato maybe we can drive up to you:)