8/6/08

New Background!

So I purchased two new camera items last week, the first arrived in the mail today!  I got a new portrait lens (not here yet) and there was a deal on seamless photo paper with the purchase of a lens, so I got this awesome grey color backdrop.  I just happened to find two kind helpers to let me try it out.  I was so excited, these were literally taken about 5 minutes after we pulled into the driveway.  Just long enough for me to get the box open, paper up and go get my camera!  So they aren't super creative, I just wanted to try it out!  I was really going to wait to post pics until I get my new lens, but I just thought this color background was so cool, so I was excited to share!  Also, good news..the Brewers are going to state!  For those that don't know, it is Cullen's baseball team that he plays on in the summer.  We are super excited.  I will post some some pics of Avery and Cullen in there Brewer gear later!





1 comments:

Matt and Jen said...

Super cute Jen! We'll have to get together next week!