5/25/08

Avery and Conner

Avery got to go to Chisago today and play with her cousin Conner! They had so much fun. It is amazing how fast they are both growing. It was a blast! These are a few pics from today, but Conner is coming down here tomorow, so there will probably be more pics later. (Yeah, so there are tons of them, but they were just so fun I couldn't decide which ones to post so I posted them all!)

They both love to get those feet!

If you look close, you can see his little teeth!

Conner, what is that new toy you have?

Looks interesting..do you think you might want to share?

Aww..thanks!
Gotta love those big, blue eyes! Those eyes and that smile..looks like a charmer!

Huh??? Grammy Rox was talking to them and they were listening so intently to her!!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hands down my favorite picture of all time!! I wish my freshman listened that well!! Cullen