12/20/09

Christmas Tree Pics 2009!

So I did a pic like this last year at my mom's house because I just love her tree and I loved how the picture turned out.  So we went over tonight to try it for year #2.  We got Avery decked out in her new Christmas jammies, complete with slippers this year!  I just love these pictures!!!!!  My mom's tree is so pretty, and I love the windows behind it and the reflection of the lights.  I really think I will try to make this a holiday tradition! Here are a few from tonight!





4 comments:

The Nesslers said...

Is there something you need to tell us?? And these pictures are gorgeous! Makes me all warm and christmasy feeling:)

Jen said...

ha..Ang..I was going to try to be funny and say something like that, but maybe not quite yet, but then I thought..nah..we won't go there just yet. I forgot to delete it!! Nice catch, but no, nothing we need to share quite yet..not quite ready for that second just yet! I Wouldn't mind a big old belly by next Christmas though, with perhaps a spring arrival..that would work out well!!!

The Nesslers said...

I am a hawk:) Nothing gets by me.

Kate and I just took a vote and we voted you should have another baby. Ok good.

Also, I'm watching the sing off right now too. I'm in love too:)

Nanda said...

Hi, your daughter is very beautiful, congratulations!
kisses!