9/19/09

Family Pics

So a few weeks ago I met up with a friend of mine that I've met through photography (www.liciamariephotography.com) and we did a family swap for each other.  We had a great time, despite the fact that Avery wasn't having it AT all!!  She didn't care how much thought mama put into find cute, coordinating outfits, or how badly I just wanted a good family picture, she wasn't having it!  I should've known.  We did it a 6 in the evening.  I always tell people with toddlers to do it in the morning, I don't know why I thought I would be different!  Anyway, Avery had a blast playing with her little 2 year old guy Jackson and we all went to dinner after and had a great time.  She did manage to capture some fun moments for us.  I just wish Avery didn't look so sad in our family ones.  She wasn't even sad..I don't know what the deal was! Oh well..we still got some I like.  Here are a few that I've edited so far.  (We just swapped files and we're editing our own..fun!)  
I do like this one, and she doesn't look quite as sad here


Windy Windy..but love this.  She is fixing mama's "pretties"!
Smiles of course on daddy's shoulders!
This one isn't too bad either
This is hilarious..she was trying to get Avery to play peek-a-b00 so she had us stay and she tried to get her to peek around the tree.  As you can see, she was much more into bringing the stick to her new pal Jackson.  Too funny!  We look like dorks!

Love this one too, too bad it was so windy!  Her hair was so cute too in a little clip, but it kept falling out from the darn wind!

Some of just Lou-Who - I do love this one!  It is so her look!

She is getting so big!

0 comments: