9/1/09

I don't have time to update lots right now, but we had a try at family pictures on Friday night.  It was a bust.  I've learned we have to do pics in the morning.  That is when I do them with every other child, I don't know why I thought it would be different with mine!  They are so much happier then.  These are the two I've seen so far.  A friend who I've met through photography, Alicia of Licia Marie Photography, took them for us.  I love this one of Avery, despite a smile, because it is her total serious face.  The family one is okay, but she looks so sad :(  The little stinker.  Alicia had a 2 year old little guy with her and I did some family pics for them, and of course the rest of the time Avery is running around playing, and when it was time for pics, our little diva decided it was really not what she wanted to do.  So anyway, here is a mini blog update.  I PROMISE I will update lots soon, but with the start of school and a crazy busy senior picture season which has taken off like crazy for me, football, drivers' ed., etc. we hardly have time to eat and sleep here at the Bahn house these days.  Soon...I promise! :)
Her total Kauzlarich look...she looks a lot like uncle Jeff's baby pictures here
Our family..I think she was a bit unsure of the waterfall too.  poor girl.

1 comments:

aslavik said...

FINALLY! A blog update! I have nothing better to do here but stock blogs! Geesh, I need a hobby! Love the sweater too, so cute!