6/11/09

So pretty!

I'm pretty excited!   I've been wanting to try out these very cool gallery wraps and haven't had a picture yet to try out.  I of course want to try one of Avery, as they are pretty spend, but they are AWESOME!  I got this one tonight.  I can't for the life of me get her to look at me and smile, so I have to take one or the other.  I love her face here.  It is cropped out a bit, because the edges of the photo will wrap.  It's pretty cool.  I'll post a pic when I get it.  It will be a 16x20, so pretty large, but it is more like a piece of art.  We have the perfect place for it and I can't wait!  Here is the photo of my pretty little lou-who (Yes, that has somehow totally become her nickname..Avery Lou-Who, or Lou-Who, or now even just Lou. It just fits for some reason! Poor girl is going to be confused what her name really is!) I should also note it will not have my logo on it.  





2 comments:

Emily Lowry said...

Jen- You are so talented! Avery looks adorable as usual.

I looked at your photography site and it is amazing. I can't say it enough, but you are blessed with a wonderful talent.

P.S. Let Cullen know that his senior pictures turned out pretty cute too.:)

Josh, Mara, Logan and Ainsley said...

She's so big! When did she grow up? I can't believe it! Logan loves looking at pictures of Avery for some reason... we may have to keep them separated when they hit the teenage years. =)