6/10/09

Daddy's Little Helper

So on my way to take pictures on Sunday..wouldn't you know I'm driving down the interstate and thought to myself...Wow. this is a bumpy road.  I was right to my exit and thought, sheesh, this exit ramp is pretty bumpy too.  Being the bright one that I am, I decided maybe it was more than a coincidence that both roads were so bumpy..so I pulled over.  Needless to say I had a flat tire.  My first one ever.  My dad and Cullen both came to the rescue, since I have no idea how to change a tire.  (Cullen has decided I must have a lesson in this, being the driver's ed. teacher he is.) So Avery was a good helper putting the new tire on when we all got home later that afternoon.  Here are a couple snapshots of her helping.  This has also reminded me that I need to buy a new point and shoot camera for moments like these when I don't want to run in and bring out the big guns.  Such a cute little helper she is.  

Helping daddy..with her golf club in hand :)
Taking a break to watch the sprinklers
Trying to move the spare tire for daddy
Hmm..maybe a little too heavy...need another plan...hence the angry face:)



0 comments: