4/19/09

We're Going To The Zoo, Zoo, Zoo!!

The Easter Bunny brought us a pass to the zoo this year, so we broke it in today!  Cullen had his big conference and presentation for his master's this weekend (all done!!!) and so Nana, Avery and I went to the zoo.  Despite the rain and a bit cool, it was SO much fun and that didn't really stop us at all.  We had a blast and I can't wait to see Avery with all of the animals when it is nice out!  Here are a few snapshots from today:
Avery got to use her new umbrella today
LOVED the monorail ride - and the other 2 little boys in our car she was trying to climb over to play with! (This is my NEW favorite face she makes! She does this every night when Cullen gets home.  So cute!)

Looking out at the animals
Riding with nana
Minus the horrible picture (I didn't want to use my flash with the glass and it was pretty dark in there)   She spotted a dolpin!!!
Watching the dolphins
Avery got a new ball on the way out
Spotted the monkeys - and even made her monkey noise!
Doesn't she look thrilled to be with me?!
My attempt at nature photography - ha :) I think I'll stick to portraits! Though it was a cool flower-
Avery in her pre-zoo outfit and she actually left the clip in her hair for more than 5 minutes.  We realized it was too cold and had to change - dang weather

0 comments: