4/5/09

Sunday at the Bahn's

So here are a few pics of Avery from today.  I haven't posted pics in awhile and she as seemingly grown overnight!  Honestly, she is getting to be such a big girl, I can't believe it.  So here are a few snapshots from today.  I really do need to take some "real" pics of my own child soon.  I've been so busy with other pictures, and it has been such a blast!  You can check some out on my blog if you're interested.  I'm really excited as I'm working on a real website I hope to have ready to go in June!  But for now, all we have are these snapshots, yes on full auto, of miss Avery.  I think they pretty much sum up her personality that is beginning to unfold (which could be trouble for us!)  No, it is amazing to watch her little personality develop each day.  We can't get enough.  Oh..and did I mention she is a total Daddy's girl these days???  Oh yeah...wrapped around her finger! :)
Daddy bought her  new Twins shirt for the opener tomorrow. It's pretty cute!
Bringing mama her lens cover - really, she looks so grown up in this picture
Likes to carry her toothbrush around
Loves to sweep with her little broom
Taking a time out for a quick snuggle with daddy and her blankie (Thanks Jamie..this is her FAVORITE blanket ever!)

Reading her book for a few (notice Cullen's eyes focused not on the book, but on the golf tournament on tv)
Ahh..busted..picking her nose.  She has discovered her fingers fit in there.  We're going to have to break this habit!
A quick shot of "the face" that she has recently busted back out
Sneaking into the bathroom as we apparently didn't shut the door = trouble
Pretty sure she probably just unravelled all the toilet paper or did something else she wasn't supposed to in there! She looks guilty and his apparently running out of there!
Thinking about trying to scale the gate again - see post below
Trying on daddy's shades

0 comments: