1/4/09

Mama and Daddy Time!

Well tomorrow we go back to school and Christmas break comes to an end :(  It is this time of year when it is especially nice that Cullen and I both teach.  We are so lucky to be able to have this time together and this year we got two weeks.  I don't know where the time went.  We have had so much fun, the three of us and it was so awesome to have that time to spend together.  Avery has just been cracking us up daily, and I swear each morning she wakes up and it seems as though she has grown!  She is doing new things almost everyday, and has us laughing most of the time.  Today I took a few pictures of Cullen for his driving school website, and so since the camera was out already, Avery had to hop in for a few with Daddy.  Then he actually grabbed it and took a couple of her and I, since I don't have really any of those for about the last, hmm...6 months or so?  I still have lots of blog catching up to do, so don't be surprised if lots of posts are out of order.  I haven't got to my New Years pics yet, but those are coming.  It was pretty low key, but we had the best time with some great friends of ours.  Mara, Josh, Logan and Kristin came over and Avery even had a friend to play with.  More of that later to come.  

This is Avery's favorite new book she got for Christmas, we read it over, and over, and over, and over again.  The girl can't get enough.  She just brings it back and forth between the two of us...thanks Nana... :)





0 comments: