1/4/09

Back To School :(

I wrote below, but tomorrow we go back to school from Christmas break, and Avery will have to head back to daycare.  She loves it there, and we have the BEST daycare provider ever, and she has lots of friends, but I'm still sad.  I took a few pics of her today, just because she was just in a really good mood, and it was so bright and nice outside.  Here are couple fun ones...

Maybe my new fave picture of her
Love that you can see her new top tooth, she got her two front teeth for Christmas! (Well she had one, but finally got the other one)
A little Sunday reading in her favorite chair, and her most favorite book of all time, Trumpety Humpety - it is literally falling apart, and has already been taped up once

She was starting to get mad at me :)
Deep into her book

0 comments: