7/14/08

Hi Conner!
Come here to me!  Don't you want a hug?
Conner was so nice to share his cool blocks.  Luckily there were plenty of each, since they both wanted what the other had!
Oops - only one of this toy - and Conner isn't sure he wants to share.
The sweetest picture ever - cousin hugs!

We went up to visit Grammy Roxy this weekend.  She is doing okay.  They did surgery and had to put a rod in her leg.  We got to stop in and play with cousin Conner before we went home.  They were so fun to watch play together now as they are getting older.  Conner was nice to share his toys and fun blocks, and they even gave each other nice hugs!  It is one of my favorite pictures ever!  (We got a new computer - a mac- and I can't figure out how to move my type to the to of the page.  I'll keep working on it.)

0 comments: