7/26/08

Here Comes Trouble!!

Mom, I think we need to update the blog..I've been really busy!
With all this growing, our capris got too small...good thing they are the expander kind!  We made adjustments after lunch! (Wish I looked this cute with my pants like this!)

Trying so hard to open the cupboard in the kitchen, but getting mad because her walker was in the way!
Always standing up in her crib, not making naps very easy right now!
Using Grammy's walker (for her bad leg) as a new thing to stand on.  She loved this new toy!
Discovered she can open the doors on our entertainment center
And..figured out the drawers in the kitchen too - this walker is a dangerous machine!

It has been a CRAZY week for Avery!  She has done so many things this week, it is just nuts.  All in the last week, she has started consistently pulling herself up to standing on anything she can grab on to something, and then loves to stand there forever.  She has also started crawling more, and I think we may finally have a tooth coming.  There looks to be a little white bump in there, but I'm not completely sure.  She has also discovered how to open cupboards and drawers and we've busted here a few times!  It is so funny and so cute, but we know we can't start encouraging those things, so needless to stay we stopped at Target today and got the little drawer lock things.  Anyway, here are a few pics of her shenanigans!  We also went to Minnehaha Falls today and had the best time and I have TONS of pics to post, but I'm pretty tired, so I will try to get those up tomorrow!!

1 comments:

Kristie said...

She is ADORABLE!!! And so big! Cute cute! I am adding you to my list tonight...I can't wait to blog stalk your cute cute little girl!