6/13/08

New Job!

So this is a non-Avery post, but thought we'd share anyway for those of you who care to know..I got a new job. This past week I was offered, and accepted, a 4th grade teaching position at Jonathan Elementary, which is part of the Chaska school district. We're really excited for this opportunity. It is definitely bittersweet, as I've been at New Prague for 4 years and have made some great friends there and really do love my job there, but it is a great opportunity for us to have Cullen and I in the same district, plus the school I will be at really seems great and I'm really excited for 4th grade. Now Cullen and I will have the same schedule with breaks, etc. so that will be really nice. We just wanted to share our good news. More Avery pics coming soon!

3 comments:

Kevin from Minneapolis said...

Congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I know this is something you've really wanted for some time now, and we're so happy for you. But, I'm sad now! Does this meen you'll also be moving soon? No!

The Nesslers said...

Congrats Jen! That's great to hear. We'll have to get together sometime soon. Seems like we haven't seen each other in forever!