6/27/08

Hmmm...Not so sure about the grass!

I stuck Avery in the grass the other night because it was so nice out. Cullen was at a baseball game, she was in such a good mood, and it was just so beautiful outside. Of course as soon as I pulled out the camera, she puts on her miss serious face. I think she just wonders what that big thing is I hold up to my face. I think these are pretty cute anyways. I've been reading my little photography books, so I wanted to try out some of the skills I've been reading about but I need to find a background that is more fun then just grass. Maybe we will go hunting for one day this week. As you might see, the chapter I just read was on sectioning and dividing your pictures into thirds and not always centering your objects..hence Avery always off to the side. Hmmm...I think I need to keep practicing. They all look the same. Oh well. I'm learning.



Not such a good idea..trying to hold onto Avery, the camera, and keep her from eating the flowers..needless to say we only got one picture here!

0 comments: