11/28/09

Our Little Helper :)

Happy Thanksgiving and Happy Holidays!  This little lady of course is what we are so thankful for this year.  Family Family Family.  That is what it is all about right?  I am so blessed and so lucky to have such an amazing family.  Husband, daughter and my whole family.  Cullen and I hosted Thanksgiving this year for both our our families (just siblings...we aren't that ambitious just yet!) It was so great to have everyone all together.  We had a great time.  Thanks to our moms who did SO much.  We pretty much just provided the home.  :)

On Friday, my mom and I got up early and did the shopping thing.  I hadn't done that in awhile, and remember why now, but it was fun and we had a great time and found some great deals on presents!  It felt nice to get a dent in the Christmas shopping.  Then we decorated the tree yesterday.  

I took one of these photos last year at my parents house, and will have to do that again, because my mom's tree is so pretty and I love the windows behind it, but this one is of our little helper putting the finishing touches on our own tree..complete in her "new new fuzzy wuzzies"  She calls everything that is new, "new new" and calls her jammies fuzzy wuzzies.  Did I mention how much I love this girl.  I realize I haven't even gotten pictures of her birthday up yet, but I will soon, I promise.  I'm done taking photos for the month of December after next weekend and took the rest of the month off from photos, and I'm very excited for a little break to enjoy some much needed holiday family time!  Avery can't get enough of all of her new toys from her birthday.  Thank you all to those of you who helped us celebrate.  Thank you cards are on the list for tomorrow.  They are coming!!!   We decorated yesterday and it is finally feeling like Christmas and I love it!!!  Happy Holidays to you all and I hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving.

 Aww..my heart melts.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful picture of your darling Avery! Reminds me of a Norman Rockwell! Thank you for sending the Christmas photo card too. Avery looks so grown up! Hard to believe she was such a little peanut. So nice to run into Cullen at the grocery store recently. Hope all is well with you two! Missing you! Happy Holidays! Love, Margaret