2/12/09

Happy Valentine's Day!

So on Saturday I got Avery all ready to go to take some Valentine's Day pictures.  I was just about to set up and got a phone call from Cullen (who was at class) that they were going to show our house on Sunday.  So...change of plans, no pictures for us (lucky for Avery) because I needed to start cleaning a.s.a.p.  She was too cute not to quick snap a few though, just to capture her cuteness in her tutu and pigtails.  She enjoyed playing in her room with her toys and reading some books in her girly outfit.  (Please also try to look past the remains of her first big bruise smack in the middle of her forehead.  We knew it would happen someday.  Poor girl!  If these would've been official, I would have worked some photoshop magic, but they were just for fun pics, no editing..takes too long!) So anyway, no fancy Valentine's day pictures this year, oh well.

I hope you all have a great Valentine's Day and enjoy the time with all of the special people in your life.  




Gotta love the cheeks in this one!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

tehehehe - I love the pigtails! :) and that little tutu. Happy Valentine's Day!