4/12/08

Mom!! I Need My Bumper Back!

Avery has broke her habit of sleeping swaddled, and she can now sleep free! So this morning when I went in after her morning nap, this is how I found her in her crib. She had rolled over, but somehow gotten her legs between the crib slats so she couldn't roll back. So we had taken the bumper out when she was swaddled because she would get right up next to it and couldn't move away. Well now that she is strong enough to move and roll (obviously) I think it is high time to get that bumper back on. Poor girl! Also, note the bald spot in the back of her head...she is losing that baby hair, but only in the back. New stuff is starting to come in, but for now the back of her head kind of resembles a little old man. We do think she pulls it off quite well though, and is cute as ever! Okay, we're off to get that bumper on asap!

2 comments:

Kevin from Minneapolis said...

Is okay, bald ain't that bad.

christy bode said...

This photo made me laugh out loud!! Adorable. Thank you all SO much for all of your kind words of support, prayer and encouragement!!! We are hoping and praying tonight that we go home tomorrow morning (which is the plan according to the doctor). You guys are incredibly thoughtful and I thank you again!!