3/5/08

Off To Daycare

Well Avery has officially started daycare. No new pics yet, as mama is back to work :( We did take a picture of Avery this morning on her way to "school". It was her second day, as we didn't take a picture her first day. We didn't think of it and I was in no shape to take pictures. It has been hard on mom, and even dad. It just stinks sending your baby off to someone else. We have a great daycare lady and I know she is in a great place, I just hate to leave her. We are making progress though, as this morning I only cried downstairs when I said good-bye and after. Her Daddy drops her off on his way to work. Hopefully it will continue to get better! Avery seems to do fine though, and I'm sure she is playing and making lots of new friends. I will post some new pics of her here in the next few days. Take care!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel for you guys! I cried like a baby when I left both Katie and Jacob and they were with my own mother! It gets easier....I think.
Take care,
Cousin Julie