2/26/08

More Avery Pictures

Just a few more pics to share. I secretly think Avery is counting down the days until I go back to work so I will stop taking so many pictures of her. We just won't have good light in the evenings! The poor girl won't know what hit her this summer when the weather is nice, we can go outside, and I will finally have my nice, new camera! She is just so fun to take pictures of!

Okay, I guess you can take my picture, but make it quick.

I said you better make it quick. I mean it.

Really mom, I told you you better hurry


Okay, I guess I can smile for a few pictures!






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your comments with the pics are cute! So, do you have a camera picked out?!

Anonymous said...

hi Avery, I know how you feel about getting your picture taken. I don't like to have my picture taken either, but you are alot cuter than me. Would you ask your mommy if she could send Grandpa and me a picture so we can show off our cute grandaughter?We really miss you! We could just reach out and hug and kiss you. See you soon. Love grammy and Grandpa.H