10/19/09

Leaves Take 2!!

Yes, I LOVE fall colors, and I am starting to get sad already thinking that the leaves are nearly off the trees, and winter is right around the corner.  Avery has a super cute fall jacket, and boots, and I figured we should take advantage of this beautiful day and get out and do some pics in her outfit.  We had so much fun.  Just the two of us this time, Cullen had a football game, and she was great for me!  The pics aren't perfect, I haven't had time to edit them just so yet, but I love them!!  They are just so her and where she is right now...such a big girl!


This picture is horribly out of focus, color casts, everything it shouldn't be, and I can't believe I'm putting it up here, but I'm putting my mommy goggles on because I just love it!  She was running to hug me, hence my shaky camera and the blur.  Didn't want the lens to knock the poor girl out, so I had to be quick!  
Playing peek-a-boo----The Reveal!
The hiding..I love how she thinks if she covers her eyes you really can't see her!

Pretty hair..getting so long...Avery pondering life


Cheese Mama!
She thought this was a pretty flower

0 comments: